Work for You
How Can I Be Charged With a Sex Crime?
There are a multitude of ways to be charged including:
- Possession of obscene matter or child pornography
- Statutory rape (Consensual sexual intercourse with a minor)
- Indecent exposure
- Prostitution and Solicitation
- Rape (intercourse without valid consent or because of a threat)
- Child molestation
- Sexual battery (forcible sexual activity other than intercourse)
- Lewd acts in a public place
What Can Happen to Me if I Am Convicted?
A sex crime conviction can have an extremely detrimental impact on your life. You may be required to register as a sex offender for life.
Other consequences include:
- Jail or prison time
- Possible ‘Strike’ towards the 3 strikes law
- Loss of child custody and visitation rights
- Embarrassment and enormous damage to your reputation
- Mandatory counseling
- Restrictions where you may reside and live (away from schools and parks)
How Can I Avoid These Consequences?
Contact me immediately.
Time is of the essence with regard to these charges. I have a wealth of success and experience with these cases. Early investigation on your behalf and intervention with law enforcement is crucial to an aggressive defense. Do not let your life permanently change for the worse. Defending these cases is specialized and complex. Allow me to negotiate with the district attorney, challenge the evidence and witnesses, and make all available legal arguments in your favor.
Do not take chances with your life and your family.
Fill out the form or call us at (707) 541-7100 to schedule your free consultation.